- For Individual IT Managers, we will help you build greater confidence in your management abilities
- For an IT team, we will facilitate them to achieve greater confidence as a team and as individuals.
Each advice assignment is unique, but is based on the following process:
- An initial meeting looking at your specific situation, project or immediate problem areas.
- Then create an action plan that defines the detailed programme needed
- Followed by three to six initial mentoring sessions. This is to establish rapport and achieve a quick win.
- Optional leadership and management training.
- Also included is unlimited email and phone access to ask questions.
- A final review meeting to review success and determine what additional support (if any) is needed.
A Technical Mentor can help you:
- Build your skills ‘live’ after a management/business related training course
- Build an effective technology/IT project initiation plan
- Guide you through difficulties with your project implementation
- Improve your communication of technical concepts to non technical people
- Review your risks, mitigation and contingency planning
- Plan an IT change programme
- Explore innovation
- Facilitate difficult management discussions
- Motivate yourself and your team
- Increase your confidence and reduce your stress
The Technical Mentor programme usually takes three to six months, during which time you have unlimited email and phone access to ask questions in addition to the programmed activities.
Email me more information about our Technical Mentor programme or call Jacqui Hogan on 01494 680997.