Ozonegames is a face-to-face business game played by 1-5 teams competing in a life or death scenario. Each team has to acquire limited resources with varying availability over time, apply critical thinking as a team and create a recommended plan of action. There are differing risks, probability of success and ‘values’ associated with each resource and group of people.
We add random variables to increase the level of change and difficulty the teams have to deal with.
Ozonegames team performance workshop content:
- Review the key characteristics of great team performance
- Overview of critical thinking
- Game briefing
- Form a team and agree your ‘best’ solution
- Team(s) feedback their critical thinking process and their recommended solution
This is part of our management 2020 training programme that can be delivered as:
- Internal training where we can tailor the team performance workshop to your specific requirements
- External training shared between several different organisations where you can benefit from other organisations experience.