You may have started your business successfully, but how well do you understand all the basic business areas that could help you make your business an even bigger success?
Our SME Enterprise Certificate has been designed and developed specifically for the needs of managers and leaders in SMEs. It is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute – the UK’s leading professional organisation for management and leadership. The SME Enterprise Certificate is delivered in bite sized chunks by a trainer/mentor with practical business management experience, over a number of weeks, enabling you to ‘learn and earn’.
The SME Enterprise Certificate:
- Is Designed to suit all levels of experience
- Is SME business specific (as opposed to corporate generic)
- Covers all the business areas, not just basic management skills
- Is Delivered in short modules to allow for ‘learn and apply’ approach
- Is Delivered by trainers with real business management experience
- Includes Support from your experienced trainer is included for the duration of training and for 2 months afterwards
- Includes a full 12 months membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Includes access to their extensive online management and leadership portal with case studies, templates, policies, procedures and checklists
SME Enterprise Certificate modules:
Entrepreneurship and economical growth
Business strategy and planning
How to harness creativity
Getting the most from your people
Basic bookkeeping and accounting
The modules are run over a flexible 6-10 week period (3-4 hours per module). Each attendee gets a full 12 months membership of the Chartered Management Institute and access to their extensive online management and leadership portal. This contains case studies, templates, policies, procedure, checklists and service support.
Support from your experienced trainer/mentor is also included for the duration of training and for 2 months afterwards.
Cost starts at £1200 + VAT per person inclusive.
For more information, click here to email or text Jacqui on 01494680997
This training course is run in collaboration with 4-Front Consulting Ltd. a CMI Recognised Centre.