A project review with an experienced mentor give you an independent view of how your project is really doing. A mentor can augment your own experience and provide support and guidance just when you need it. They will have experience of change and can provide you with direct suggestions based on that experience. They can help you take an objective view and keep you focussed on a successful outcome.
Benefits of a project review
An independent, un-biased feedback on what you already do well, and what you could improve using your existing resources and processes.
What the Project Review usually includes
* Review of the scope and project initiation documents.
* Review of the plan, critical path and key milestones.
* Review of risk and issues logs.
* Interview or workshop with key stakeholders and project. team to determine any additional concerns.
* Recommendations in the form of a workshop presentation.
* Agreed action Plan
What do our customers say?
“Jacqui helped HSBSG secure funding from the DTI to work as a project manager, implementing a new technology based website. I would highly recommend her for your business needs.”