Statement of privacy
Your privacy is important to us, therefore Cocreative Ltd operates by these principles:
- Cocreative Ltd processes all personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998
- You MUST be 16 years old or over to join Cocreative Ltd website and/or attend our events.
- Any “sensitive personal data” – as defined in the legislation- is only processed with your explicit consent – for example, racial or ethnic origin.
- Data are only shared with third parties as part of our services and/or if we are required to do so by UK law. All data are subject to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 as this is where collection and storage occurs, although it may be accessed globally. We cannot accept liability for any processing conducted by third parties outside of our control.
- You may request to be removed from any or all of Cocreative’s lists at any time, either by clicking on the relevant unsubscribe link, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
None of the above affects your rights of access to any data we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of these data, please email email@example.com Please note that any such request may attract an administration fee of £10.00, payable in advance and non-refundable.