When you need IT business advice quickly, a top consultant from Cocreative will share what they know from their own experience with other IT businesses. If necessary, we will even step in and do it for you. Whether you call us a business adviser, business coach or even a top business consultant, our aim is to help you achieve your business goals easily, quickly and with no cost surprises.
Most businesses operate with IT in them somewhere. Using IT solutions like MS office is straightforward – but developing solutions internally, managing the technical geniuses who integrate productivity tools or start sharing data across platforms, is not. Regardless of whether you do this with trusted internal staff or use an external supplier, managing them effectively is important to the future success of your organisation.
In many organisations, there is an ‘understanding gap’ between how business works and what technology can do. Most people understand one or the other, but few understand both. We do. Cocreative will help you bridge this gap and enable you to become more successful as a result.
For IT experts starting their own business, whether you are fixing PCs, writing back-office systems or developing cloud based services, having a better understanding of the business world will add greatly to your success.
Cocreative IT business advice is a programme delivered by an experienced IT business adviser with real life IT business experience. We will augment your own experience, providing support and input just where and when you need it.
Each advice assignment is unique, but usually follows the following process:
- An initial meeting with looking at your requirements, using the ibd business health check
- Identify what advice is needed
- Agree an action plan
- Support you through the process
- A final review meeting to review success and determine what additional support (if any) is needed.
Some examples of business advice, new ideas and solutions we’ve given to other businesses:
- Get your new business off the ground
- Set up an internal mentoring programme
- Implement an employee suggestion scheme
- Facilitate a difficult meeting
- Produce a bespoke leadership and management training course or workshop
- Manage or rescue a project
- Produce and manage customer satisfaction surveys
- Streamline your business plan
- Take on an interim leadership and management role
- Improve a standard presentation
- Improve your internal documentation
To help you decide if an IT Business Adviser is for you, please read our pdf guide to choosing a business adviser.
Email me more information about cocreative IT business advice from a top consultant or call Jacqui Hogan on 01494 680997