You may have started your business successfully, but how well do you understand all the basic business areas that could help you make your business an even bigger success?
Our Diploma in Business Leadership has been developed for for owner/managers looking to upskill in management, owners looking to develop a management team to allow them to step back, or experienced managers looking to re-awaken the entrepreneurial spirit within. It is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute – the UK’s leading professional organisation for management and leadership. The Diploma in Business Leadership is delivered in bite sized chunks by a trainer/mentor with practical business management experience, over a number of weeks, enabling you to ‘learn and earn’.
The Diploma in Business Leadership:
- Is Designed to suit all levels of experience
- Is SME business specific (as opposed to corporate generic)
- Covers all the business areas, not just basic management skills
- Is Delivered in short modules to allow for ‘learn and apply’ approach
- Is Delivered by trainers with real business management experience
- Includes Support from your experienced trainer is included for the duration of training and for 2 months afterwards
- Includes a full 12 months membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Includes access to their extensive online management and leadership portal with case studies, templates, policies, procedures and checklists
Diploma in Business Leadership modules:
Strategy & Business planning
Developing leaderships styles
Entrepreneurship, intrapeneurship & innovation
Marketing and market research
Building a sales engine
Taxation and regulation
Importing and exporting (optional)
The modules are run over a flexible 8-12 week period (3-4 hours per module). Each attendee gets a full 12 months membership of the Chartered Management Institute and access to their extensive online management and leadership portal. This contains case studies, templates, policies, procedure, checklists and service support.
Support from your experienced trainer/mentor is also included for the duration of training and for 2 months afterwards.
Cost starts at £1800 + VAT per person inclusive.
For more information, click here to email or text Jacqui on 01494680997
This training course is run in collaboration with 4-Front Consulting Ltd. a CMI Recognised Centre.