Are you fed up with no-one listening to you at networking meetings?
Business Conversations is a facilitated group of business owners/managers who meet to share, listen and learn from each other.
There will be time for everyone to get feedback from the rest of the group, on a business related problem or issue that may be troubling you currently . There are no elevator speeches or sales pitches, although you are encouraged to bring business cards and 1 flyer to share with the rest of the group.
All are welcome, and there is no need to book in advance. Just come along and join in.
Cost - buy your own coffee/tea.
When and where
- February 10th
- March 10th
- April 21st
- May 19th
- June 9th
- July 14th
Meet in the bar area of Crowne Plaza Hotel, Beaconsfield (directions)
Some of the issues we’ve covered:
- Business strategy and planning
- how to set good goals
- Marketing and market research
- Better sales
- Business growth
- Time management
- Getting more from your networking
- Managing, leading and working with people
- social media
- getting my leaflets right
- how to make networking groups work for me
- Alternative funding sources