IT business? Challenges ahead?
Talk to an IT savvy coach!
IT based businesses are different. While the day-to-day business is the same as for other sectors, IT has some special challenges. Like dealing with the pace of technology change and managing highly technical and smart IT people.
Why you should work with Cocreative
IT based businesses are different. While the day-to-day business is the same as for other sectors, IT has special challenges. Like dealing with the pace of technological change and managing highly technical and smart IT people.
- Jacqui Hogan at Cocreative has often delivered startling results for her clients through a combination of technical IT background, business know-how, management experience, empathy, people skills and systematic approach.
- Jacqui has over 30 years’ experience in the IT industry, from software programming to training and senior level IT management.
- Jacqui is qualified, experienced, and speaks both IT and business language.
- Jacqui has been coaching and mentoring IT based SME businesses since 2003.
- Jacqui is an award winning professional speaker and trainer
- Jacqui will coach and mentor you, train you and inspire you.
Your business deserves the best; why settle for less?
What you get
- Focussed and experienced coaching and mentoring to suit you as an IT based business owner, leader and manager
- Inspirational coaching and mentoring delivered in flexible, bite sized chunks
- Interactive leadership and management workshops delivered in flexible, bite sized chunks
- Unlimited telephone, text and email support
- Access to a library of checklists, tools and techniques
- Not just time spent
If the idea of using an IT management consultant, IT business mentor or management and leadership coach is a bit daunting, do not worry. Initial meetings are free and we agree all costs before we start working for you.
We will coach and mentor you
We will share our extensive experience, give you support and encourage new thinking, enabling you to believe in yourself and achieve your goals and objectives with greater confidence. A Cocreative leadership and management mentor will build your skills ‘live’ after a training course, fill in specific knowledge gaps in a practical way and build your confidence in your skills to grow your business.
We will train you
When you want to acquire specific skills in a specific subject, you need training. However, there are so many training courses available, how do you choose? Many are very good ‘bog standard’ training courses, but if you want to prepare for the future, we believe that you want something a little bit different. Cocreative training is interactive, high quality and delivered by someone who has lived the subject in the real world. Someone who will inspire you to retain and use more of the information shared and in practical ways.
We will inspire you
Cocreative will inspire you, encourage you and help you become more motivated. From a creative problem solving workshop to a regular innovations programme, we will help you and your team rekindle your entrepreneurial spirit.