You’re a Manager.
Are you delivering the best results you can?
Perhaps there’s more you could do? Maybe you want to have better relationships with your peers, or have a more motivated team or even want to experience less stress when you do your job? Or you want more time to identify new creative ideas for improving what you do, or have more confidence when asked to do something a bit different?
If that’s you, then Cocreative can help.
My name is Jacqui Hogan, I have been a manager for over 15 years and have been sharing my management knowledge and experience with managers like you since 2003.
As a management mentor, I help managers like YOU get better at whatever management activity you’re doing. So that when people work with you, they have confidence that you will deliver what you said you would.
- I can help you identify what’s most important
- I can help you plan your work better
- And I can help you motivate your team
If one to one management mentoring support doesn’t feel right for you, or you have colleagues who need help too, you can take more formal training courses in Management & Leadership, covering everything you need to know about being a manager in your Small or Medium sized business.
So that’s us, Cocreative.
If you want to know more about what we do, please have a look around the website. There’s lots of useful information like checklists for managers like you to look at. And of course you can get in touch with me as I’m always happy to chat with you about your needs.
Email or text Jacqui now on 07739 488060 to arrange an introductory chat.
Sign up for our fortnightly newsletter full of management tips
- 5 stages for successful creative problem solving
- A Manager needs to know
- 8 Tips for Managers during the Olympics
- What is a Manager?
- IT Management Myths (and solutions)
- Tips for good communication skills
- 8 Things I wish I’d known in my first management job
- How to boost your entrepreneurship (and why you should)